What's On Trend This Season
The animal print trend has been taking over the fashion industry for the past few seasons and doesn’t look to be going anywhere soon! In fact, these once "out there" prints have been re-invented as classic, basic prints – as simple as a Breton stripe, as classy as a miniature polka dot. And the hosiery scene is no exception.
From high street to highend brands, this season we are seeing leopard print, zebra stripes, python pattern and even giraffe skin motifs adorn sheer tights, legging cuffs, ankle socks and more!
See our tips and tricks below on how to incorporate this trend into your wardrobe with style and some fashion conscience.
Animal Print Tights Product and Styling Advice:
1. Clashing prints is still a big trend and with Spring/Summer’s floaty patterned dresses still hanging pretty in our wardrobes, adding an animal print pair of tights is a great way to bring these light wrap dresses into the Autumn Winter season. Layer a plain bodysuit underneath and add textured tights for warmth and style.
2. Whilst we are seeing an explosion of animal print at the moment, it is a style that carries a sense of drama and attitude, so it is never not chic or fashionable. Therefore, these fashion tights are designs that you can wear for many seasons to come.
3. Go high-end and abstract with Wolford’s jungle inspired Autumn Winter collection including the Leo Patterned Tights.
4. Try a more glamourous look with the Cecilia de Rafael Pitone Snake Print Tights. Mix this styles with a slinky black dresses for striking evening wear.
5. For a more casual look, Charnos Animal print are the ideal wardrobe essential which would look the part with any outfit.
6. Alternatively wrap up in Silky Zebra Leggings, with chunky knitwear for a cosy weekend look.
7. You can even wear this once wild print to the office. Stick to one colour pieces that use mesh or sheer and opaque yarns to create the pattern. This also makes the hosiery easier to style with formal skirts and dresses.
8. Keep the more colourful, wild patterns for casual or party wear and match with leather shorts, turtleneck bodysuits and chunky boots for a stylish, easy to wear, on trend look.