Terms & Conditions
By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Our prices are subject to change - Promotional terms such as TheTightSpot.com 'Price Guarantees' only apply in the period stated for the promotion, or from the day in which they are launched. We attempt to ensure that the 'Price Guarantee' items are checked daily, and is valid against our direct competitors only. Charges for delivery are not included in the stated product price - see delivery information for details of applicable charges.
2. Whilst The Tight Spot will try to ensure that prices on the web site are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are exclusive of any applicable taxes.
3. All goods are subject to availability.
4. Any goods, services or information displayed on this web site should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or service on the web site.
5. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by The Tight Spot of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us. When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
6. Provided you keep the goods in 'as new' condition, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any cause within 7 days of delivery. You must communicate such withdrawal to us within that 7 day period. If the goods are defective, you may contact The Tight Spot within 28 days and will be entitled to a replacement or a full refund and we will arrange return at our own expense. The Tight Spot reserves the right to retain the cost of delivery where goods are returned for no cause.
7. Any offers show on our site are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by The Tight Spot at any time.
8. 3rd Party Ad Serving: We allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements on our behalf. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
9. The Tight Spot’s liability for any injury (other than death or personal injury), damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this web site, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of The Tight Spot or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
10. If payment is made by any of the following: Visa, Switch, Maestro, Mastercard, and Delta the transaction will be handled by SagePay.
11. Should you wish to change or amend your shipping address following the despatch of an order, The Tight Spot Limited will not be liable for any loss incurred. Please check your full delivery address details in the checkout are correct before placing your order, The Tight Spot Limited shall not be liable for incorrect information provided, which may result in lost goods.
12. English law applies to this contract.
Payment Terms and Conditions
Accepted Credit / Debit Cards
At checkout you may decide to pay via debit / credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Maestro and Visa Electron. We also accept payment via Paypal.
Visa and Mastercard have introduced new security checks for the protection of credit and debit cards online. As a result you may be asked for your Verified by Visa or MasterCard® SecureCode™ password when completing a purchase at TheTightSpot.com.
What happens if I am not registered for Verified by Visa or MasterCard® SecureCode™
If your order requires one of these additional security checks and you are not already registered with your card issuer, you will be prompted to register securely during the checkout process and create a password for your card. If you're unsure about this new service, you may be able to complete your order without registering but we recommend that you contact your card issuer to find out more about the service.
I'm registered but when do I enter my details?
If further information is required, you will be asked for it as you complete your order. Remember your Verified by Visa or MasterCard® SecureCode™ password is not your TheTightSpot.com password and TheTightSpot.com does not have access to your Verified by Visa or MasterCard® SecureCode™ password.
If I have a problem with Verified by Visa or MasterCard® SecureCode™ who should I contact? You should contact the card issuer who issued your card. Their contact details are normally found on the back of your credit/debit card, within your bank statement, or upon their online site.
All products are priced in Great British Pounds £ (GBP). We do also accept payment in United States Dollars $ (USD) and Euros € (EUR). To change currencies, simply use our easy currency selector located on the top right hand side of the website. Our currencies are converted live and represent accurate exchange rates.
For an up to date currency conversion to your local currency please visit XE.com for live accurate conversion rates
When You Will Be Charged
If you pay using you credit / debit card you will be charged as soon as the checkout process has been completed. Alternatively, if you pay via PayPal a payment notification will be instantly sent out (typically via email) and the payment process will have commenced. This payment process may take between 3-5 days working days before the money has left you bank account (depending on whether you have available funds in your payment gateway accounts).
Online Transaction Protection – SSL Certified
At TheTightSpot.com, we take security very seriously! Our secure server software encrypts all your personal information including credit or debit card number, name and address. This data once collected is completely unattainable by any individual internally or externally.
We use SSL (secure socket layer) level encryption. This is one of the most advanced encrypting technologies available today. Any information sent over the Net is encrypted into an unbreakable code before it is sent. This ensures that no third party can intercept and decipher your personal information This is much safer than giving your card details over the phone. None of your card information will be stored and none of our staff including ourselves will have access to your personal details either. Once the order has been submitted, your card details are deleted.
Additional Security Checks
All orders are subject to additional security checks once they have been placed. Should your billing address or card holder details not match the details held by the card issuing bank please contact us to confirm the correct information.
We accept payments from PayPal at no cost to you. PayPal charge us a fee to manage a transaction but we don’t mind as we want to ensure that your transaction has been secured sufficiently.
Remember that if you do not have funds within your PayPal account your transaction may be cancelled, or PayPal may instantly charge your bank account the cost of the transaction, which will take between 3-5 working days to clear.
Voucher codes will not be valid on item which are already discounted.
TheTightSpot.com operates and trades under the name ‘The Tight Spot Ltd.’
Registered in Jersey.
Company Registration No: 107584