Autumn / Winter 22 Fashion Tights Trends
The AW 2022 season is here! Let us guide you on the hottest trends of the season.
We are super excited to share this year’s “new in” looks to help you freshen up your wardrobe with the latest hosiery styles. Whilst summer saw high shine tights for flawless legs in the sun, the autumn/winter season welcomes rich colours, fancy florals, geometric patterns and glamorous sparkles – with a focus on sustainability.
Colour Trends for AW22 Hosiery
As we step away from bold summer colours and subtle nudes, this season we’re loving the new autumn colours such as deep reds, impactful blues as well as stunning neutrals and staple blacks. Brands who have captured the epitome of autumn with their brand-new irresistible shades are Falke and Wolford.
Colour Review for AW22:
- Ocean blues: Deep navy shades with a hint of sapphire tones combined with bright accents and icy pastels like the Trasparenze Platino range
- Classic pinks: A mixture of timeless winter berry shades and cool blush pinks, such as the Oroblu I Love Italy Milano Tights
- Seductive reds: From wine-red hues and warm burgundy shades to stunning sunset tones of subtle rusts and deep oranges like the Wolford Cotton Tights
- Staple neutrals: Including soft greys, flawless beige skin tones and versatile shadowy blacks from the new Oroblu range.
High-fashion Patterned Tights
One of the most popular hosiery trends of AW22 is by far standout patterns and irresistible florals! Top brands such as Wolford and Trasparenze have jumped on the patterned hosiery trend and designed stunning fashion tights in time for this year’s AW season.
Who said floral tights are just for Summer? Brands such as Wolford and Oroblu are introducing stunning floral pantyhose to their AW22 hosiery range. Featuring different designs and colours, there’s something for everyone in this season’s floral tights collection. Wolford’s new luxury floral patterned tights range which has been designed with high-performing materials and in an array of appealing designs and colours to create a classy and lavish hosiery look. Oroblu have also put their heart and soul into their all-rounder I Love Italy collection of stunning floral pantyhose available in multiple colours and varying floral designs to suit casual day-to-day looks or high-fashion evening staples.
Top floral styles for AW2022:
- Beautifully bold: All over tapestry look featuring impactful yet delicately embroidered floral patterns such as the Wolford Butterfly Net Tights
- Modern nets: Staple floral designs combined with added details to take fancy floral looks to the next level like the Wolford Flower Net Tights
- Feminine edge: Lavish designs which project luxury and sophistication, in mock suspender and hold up styles
Geometric Fashion Tights
A new trend for AW22 is bold geometric fashion tights, which are bound to make heads turn this season. These patterned tights will be the star of any outfit thanks to their distinctive designs and staple colours, and we can’t wait to see how these are styled by fashion gurus and hosiery lovers alike. A standout brand for encompassing the new AW22 geometric hosiery trend is Trasparenze. Not to mention Wolford Triangle tights, which offer a more subtle design without compromising on high-fashion impact.
On trend Geometric patterned tights for AW22:
- Striking styles: Bold designs fit for a showstopping runway look including elongating stripes and honeycomb prints, like the Trasparenze Origan Cube Tights.
- Monochrome or Greyscale: Stark colour combinations to let the pattern sing for a 60’s pop art look. Take a look at the Trasparenze Linden Tights.
- Angular: Zigzags, diamonds and triangles - everything comes to a point. You'll love the Wolford Triangle Tights.
Glamorous Sparkly Pantyhose
We all love a bit of glitz and glam, especially in the autumn/winter season! Therefore, we’re thrilled to be introducing glamorous glittery tights into our collection from top brands such as Falke, Trasparanze and Wolford. With many popular brands jumping on the sparkle tights trend, we know this will be a go-to fashion look for A/W 2022. This AW22 hosiery season sees classy black and silver sparkles combined with glittery coloured tights in deep navy and elegant gold. Top hosiery brands who are introducing a bit of sparkle to their collections have captured a luxury look whilst not compromising on comfort, making this trend an autumn / winter essential for your hosiery wardrobe.
Glitter Tights For AW Party Time:
- Subtle sparkles: Minimal glitter styles with elusive soft lines, creating a classy and sophisticated evening look such as the Oroblu Glitter Dot Tights
- Glitter galore: All over shimmery sparkles in cool blue and neutral tones fit for a glamorous celebration thanks to the Wolford Stardust Tights
- It’s all in the detail: Dazzling detail-orientated tights encompassing a chic, high-fashion and luxury look, like the Trasparenze Tabasco Tights.
A trend that been evolving over the years as hosiery technology improves are eco-friendly tights. With brands such as Cecilia de Rafael and Pretty Polly already bringing out plenty of sustainable hosiery styles in their basic ranges, the focus on the environment is also influencing the fashion pieces to be created with sustainability in mind too.
More and more brands are making environmentally friendly choices and developing collections with recycled materials to help hosiery lovers look their best whilst saving the planet at the same time. The Oroblu Eco Sneakers are highly versatile tights which offer warmth and comfort whilst being completey crafted from recycled yarns. Another style also featuring recycled yarns is the Wolford Monogram Tights, available in 2 colours and featuring a delicate floral pattern. Whilst Falke’s products are produced with clean energy and using dying processes that refrain from using harmful chemicals.
Tights made from recycled yarns. Same luxury feel, less landfill.
Get the latest looks by exploring our new in styles and treat yourself to brand-new hosiery to ensure you stay on trend this A/W season! Some of these styles are not yet available but sign up to our newsletter to make sure you get first access to all the top trends this season, limited stock available.
For PR enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org