Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by most websites that you visit. These are used to make the site function and to provide us with information about how our website is performing and how we can improve our online store. Our cookies do not store any information that identifies you as an individual (PII). For example, Cookies can remember your log in details so you don’t need to input this each time, or ensure that you see only relevant advertising, according to your preferences.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, see our Guide To Disabling Cookies.
For further information about ‘cookies’ please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of cookies we use
1. Session cookies
a) E-Commerce: These cookies are required for our website and its services to function. They include cookies that enable you to use our shopping cart and log into secure areas. These session cookies expire after a browser session and are not stored longer term.
b) Analytical: These cookies count the number of visitors and record how visitors move around our website. They enable us to see how our website works and make improvements by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
2. Persistent cookies
a) Preferences: These cookies are used to recognise you as a visitor to the site. They are stored on your device and used whenever you return to our website. This enables improved login and user experience by remembering your preferences, which may include content that is personalised for you, or settings you have selected (for example currency).
b) Targeting: These cookies are stored on your device and allow your preferences or actions to be recorded, such as the pages you visit and/or the links you follow. This information is used to make our website and/or any advertising that we display on the site more relevant to your interests.
As defined above, some cookies are set that are essential for the website and online services to operate efficiently.
These cookies do not capture personally identifiable information (PII), and operate as follows:
• Test – this cookie checks if your browser supports cookies;
• Visitor and Session ID – this cookie identifies unique visitors as a numeric value;
• Cart – this cookie is required for keeping items in your shopping basket.
Our website uses the following third-party cookies. We do not control the operation of third-party cookies.
• Google Remarketing – Google’s Remarketing cookie allows us to promote products or services that may be of interest for you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. You can opt out of Google Remarketing by changing your Google Ad Settings.
• Adrac Marketing – Adrac is a digital marketing platform that tracks traffic from their marketing initiatives to establish if this visit results in a conversion. This data does not included PII.
You can set your browser to accept or refuse all or specific ‘cookies’. You can also set your browser to alert you each time a ‘cookie’ is presented to your computer. Additionally, you can delete previous ‘cookies’ that have been stored on your computer.
However, if you block cookies it may impact the way you experience the website and restrict functionality of certain areas.
The process of managing cookies depends on the browser and/or device you are using to access the Internet.
1. Go to the Safari menu.
2. Click on the Preferences.
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab.
4. Under ‘Accept Cookies’, set it to accept, reject, or selectively accept cookies.
1. Click on 'Tools' in the menu bar
2. Click on 'Preferences'
3. Click on 'Privacy & Security' on the Left Hand Side
4. From the drop down box select ‘Use custom setting for history’
5. Un -tick the box that says 'Accept Cookies From sites'
6. Click OK and Close the screen.
Internet Explorer 7.0+
1. Click on 'Tools' in the menu bar
2. Click on 'Options'
3. Click on 'Privacy' Tab on top section
4. Untick the 'Accept cookies from website' option (and others if you so wish)
5. Click OK and Close the screen.
Google Chrome 8.0+
1. Click to 'Tools Menu' or 'Preferences'.
2. Click on 'Advanced Options'.
3. Under Privacy and Security, Click on 'Content Settings'.
4. Click on 'Cookies'.
5. Slide Toggle to "Off" for "Allow Sites to Save and Read Cookie Data"
6. Close Screen.
Version Number: A1804 Issue Date: 10/4/2018