Customer Help & Information
- Create an account
- Updating your account information
- Lost account details
- Your shipping basket
- Product Information
- Express checkout process
- Emails about your order
- Cancelling your order
- Click My Account anywhere within the site.
- Select Register.
- Input your name, email address and password, and then click ‘Submit’.
- Your personal details will then be sent to the email address that you have provided (keep these details safe).
- Input you ‘Billing Name’ and ‘Address’ and your done.
If for whatever reason the details you have within your account change, e.g. if you change address, make sure that you update your personal details, as if you have placed an order with TheTightSpot and your personal details have changed you may not ever receive the goods. In such circumstances TheTightSpot hold no liability and are not legally obliged to resend your order, as it is your responsibility to ensure that your personal information is accurate.
Lost Account Details
If you cannot remember your login details then firstly double check your email account where the details will have been sent to you during the sign-up process If you have deleted the email containing your personal login details then within the ‘My Account’ login simply input your email address and click ‘Forgotten Password’, an email will then be sent to you containing a new (temporary) password which you can change within your account area to a more memorable one for future reference.
If you are still unable to obtain your login details then feel free to Contact Us with your query and we will aim to allocate you a new password as soon as possible. We aim to reply to all queries within 24 hours.
Your Shopping Basket
When you're shopping for some new fabulous legwear on our website, you can add items you'd love to buy in your ‘My Basket’ until you are ready to purchase them. Items in your basket will be saved until you have purchased or removed them.
Before Proceeding to Checkout You Can:
- Check your items: Make sure you have got the right items you wanted in the size you desire.
- Change the quantity: If you want to change the quantity of an item, just enter in the new quantity you wish to purchase and click ‘Update Basket’.
- Remove an item from your Basket: To remove an item, click on the ‘Remove’ button next to that item, or you can change the quantity to zero and click ‘Update Basket’
- Keep shopping: If you still haven’t finished shopping with us, just keep searching for more items. Whenever you're ready to check out, simply click on the ‘Checkout’ button and you will return to your basket page.
- Proceed to Checkout: When you are done shopping and are ready to purchase your exiting new items, click on ‘Checkout’ button, which appears on every page within the header section (to the right of the search bar). Our checkout process is simple to use and secure. For more information on our security measures click here.
We have endeavoured to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and as straightforward as possible, through providing clear navigation options within the menu header, within the footer, and allowing our users to navigate and select hundreds of product lines via price, finishes, denier, occasion, and brand filters that appear within the left hand column of every page.
All product information and descriptions are as clear and as accurate as possible, but despite this there may be features of your chosen product that may have been missed or misinterpreted from the descriptions that were provided to us from our suppliers. As such, we have provided clear common guidelines on how you should interpret the information and product descriptions below.
- Size Guides: Every brand, and almost every singular product from within that brand are given a ‘Size Guide’. These size guides are visible within the individual product page, where if you select ‘What size’ a pop up will appear on screen, structured by either: hip size, UK dress size, shoe size, or height. These size guides are completely accurate as they are from the brand, and represent the size guidelines you should follow before making your purchase.
- Returning Customers: If you are a returning customer the checkout process can be really quick, simply by logging in to your account – This will allows us to recall your billing name and address from the details you gave us during your very first order, saving you time.
- New Customers: If you are a new customer, welcome to TheTightSpot. To simplify the checkout process for future purchases, you can create your very own account. Having an account such as this is also beneficial, as it will allow you to view your historical transactions.
- Order Confirmation: Once you are happy with your product selections in your basket within the ‘Checkout’ page (where you can log-in / sign up) you can now review your entire order, billing address, delivery address and delivery costs. If any of your information on this page is incorrect, simply click ‘My Basket’ where you can remove / add product additions.
- Secured Checkout: After viewing your order information, and ensuring that it is accurate at the ‘Checkout’ page you will then be required to select your payment method. If you are paying via PayPal then they will ensure that your payment is safe. Alternatively, if you are paying via debit / credit card SagePay will manage your transaction and ensure that your details are safe and secured. At this point an overlay will pop up over the top asking you for your credit details when you click checkout. Nobody except you at this point will be able to see these details.
- Place Order Now: The final step. After entering your card details and checking your personal details the amount and your billing information. If all is correct, click “Place Order Now” and we will process your payment.
- Order Confirmation: After we have processed your payment, you will be see an Order Confirmation page. This will show your Order Reference number and a receipt of your order will have been emailed to you. Please make note of the Order Reference number as you will need to quote this should you need to contact us regarding your order.
To ensure that you are fully aware of your post-purchase position we will notify you via email of every move you and we both make from payment to delivery. The possible e-mails we may send you are any of the following (dependent on your recent activity with TheTightSpot).
- Account Information: This e-mail is a reminder of your ‘TheTightSpot’ account information. The e-mail will display your email address and password, which you will need to login. Please ensure that you keep these details safe for future reference.
- Order Receipt: Once an order has been finalised and completed you will receive an order receipt notification to your email address provided during sign-up. This email will display your ‘Order Reference’ number and details of your items i.e. product specifications, pricing, quantities, billing address and delivery address. Please keep this reference number safe, as you will need to quote it should you need to contact our support team regarding your order.
- Refund of Items/Order: Should you request a refund for any items or for the entire order, we will send you an email confirming that we have credited your credit/debit card, bank account, or PayPal account. The e-mail will again, display the order reference number and the amount that was refunded.
If for whatever reason you would like to cancel an existing order with TheTightSpot then feel free to Contact Us using the on-site form and we will aim to eliminate the order placement that you have made.
Please appreciate that if your order has already been fed to our warehouse, which is highly likely due to our fast delivery commitment, then we will be unable to cancel the order at that time. Should this occur and you receive the product(s) and still wish to return them, please follow our Return Policy guidelines.